• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Help Customizing Trainer Transitions?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Hey all, so I've run across a problem when customizing battle transitions in the SunMoon folder. I am able to customize the entirety of the backgrounds, but I cannot figure out how to change the color of the space behind the trainer sprite. It's hard to explain without visuals so I'll just provide an attachment
    Help Customizing Trainer Transitions?
    This is the "Digital" transition that I went in and changed the colors to pink, because I'm just using Erika as a placeholder for a Fairy-Type gym leader at the moment, as you can see here
    Help Customizing Trainer Transitions?
    But I cannot find anything that would allow me to change the green color behind the trainer sprite.
    I'm aware it's annoying when people ask questions without trying on their own, or without doing research, so I promise I really tried my best and have had no luck. I hope this isn't a dumb question :/

However, any help would be greatly appreciated:))

Last edited:
    Back