• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help! D:

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2007
    I had a Burmy up for grabs in the GTS, and just to see if anyone would actually do it, I asked for a Palkia - and they did. BUT It's a shiny lv. 100 Palkia WITH Pokerus, holding a Safari Ball, MET at lv. 100 at Galactic HQ. A very hacked pokemon.
    If I use it will it mess up my game, and should I get rid of it ASAP?

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Take the Pokerus (ie, infect some Pokes and put them into your PC, as that stuff is actually really useful, and extremely rare), then get rid of it. It wouldn't screw up your game, but it's not the best luck having a hacked Pokemon along for the ride. Put it up on GTS for a Pokemon you really want - some fool will likely take it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • thats whta I do with hacked Pokemon. I've seen all 493 Pokemon. SO I throw a hacked Pokemon that some loser gave me into there. Most recently some noob gave me a lv. 46 Tyranitar for a Heracross. So I need a Manaphy and then I threw the hacked tyranitar there for a lv. 68 Manaphy :p

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

Back