• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help defeating jupiter on platinum

Years
    My team is having some trouble beating jupiter with her level 21 zubat and level 23 skuntank. The zubat is no problem for me. But, the skuntank takes all of my pokemon down, without losing half of its health.

I have a level 19 machop, level 17 staravia, level 20 (1st evolvution of rapidash? forgot name), level 19 monferno, level 17 budew, and level 18 gastly.

The only move that skuntalk uses is night slash. And, that always 1 hit kills.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Skuntank shouldn't really be that hard D;

Gastly should know curse... so use that to start of with, then Night Shade it's health down. (Should also know this) After it Dies, Monferno should use Ember and other moves, Machop after, (Monferno and Machop resist Dark moves) Then just finish of with Staravia and Ponyta.

If Budew knows Stun Spore use that on Tank' first.

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
    Sometimes the best answer is the most obvious:

Level up your team a bit. Get them all 20+. You should withstand more Night Slashs at higher levels. At least get them more even with Skuntank's level.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    first off u need to level p ur pokemon up a bit more mine were about 25 and also since uve got a monferno u dont need machop or ponyta as ur just doubling up on types. after nthat u should be able to get through their no problem just keep atacking the occational super potion and avoid attacking with dark ghost poison and grass using curse is a good idea then u should be fine

Back