• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Help evolving my Haunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
Days
  • Wait, this is for the pokedex, right? Well, while I can't help you with that, I have a neat hack to get a Gengar without needing another player's help.

You see, there is a Trainer in Levencia City that is asking for a Pinchurchin for trade. Trade her one, and she'll give you a Haunter, which will immediately evolve into a Gengar upon completion. I myself can't access online play with my game, so while I can't help you with other pokemon that evolve with trading, this is a guaranteed way to get a Gengar in the base game.

Days
    • Seen Jan 17, 2024
    Wait, this is for the pokedex, right? Well, while I can't help you with that, I have a neat hack to get a Gengar without needing another player's help.

You see, there is a Trainer in Levencia City that is asking for a Pinchurchin for trade. Trade her one, and she'll give you a Haunter, which will immediately evolve into a Gengar upon completion. I myself can't access online play with my game, so while I can't help you with other pokemon that evolve with trading, this is a guaranteed way to get a Gengar in the base game.
    No, it's my haunter and I want him to be a Gengar. I've already traded with the trainer in Lavencia. Thank you though!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I was in bed at the time of your post, sorry... If you can be available a couple of hours earlier (minimum), I'll be more than happy to help! A trade-tradeback's pretty quick after all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back