• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Help finishing Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey guys,

I am trying to finish the Pokedex, I would appreciate a little help here.

My friend code is the following: SW-5115-8679-6010

These are the one I need:

-36 -37 -38 -81 -207 -222 -223 -236 -237 -283 -284 -294 -329 -342 -370 -382 -383 -384 -385 -389 -390 -391.

I will appreciate if anyone could help me!

Thank you in advance!!!

Years
  • Hey guys,

I am trying to finish the Pokedex, I would appreciate a little help here.

My friend code is the following: SW-5115-8679-6010

These are the one I need:

-36 -37 -38 -81 -207 -222 -223 -236 -237 -283 -284 -294 -329 -342 -370 -382 -383 -384 -385 -389 -390 -391.

I will appreciate if anyone could help me!

Thank you in advance!!!

81 - Froslass; use Dawn Stone on a female Snorunt.
    329 - Coffagrigus; you need unovan yamask for this. There's a kid in the ballonlea gym that will trade you one
    382 - Silvally; just evolve your type:null. Max it's happines and level it up. Take it camping; play with it, cook something good for it. You can level happiness fairly fast this way.

The rest seem to be shield exclusives. I could potentially help with these.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks for the info! I got Cofrarigus and Froslass, but I cannot do Silvally bc I accidentally turned type:null into level 100, and it looks like I cannot breed him again...

If you could help with that and with the rest, I will be glad! Let me know!

Years
  • These are the one I need:

Thanks for the info! I got Cofrarigus and Froslass, but I cannot do Silvally bc I accidentally turned type:null into level 100, and it looks like I cannot breed him again...

If you could help with that and with the rest, I will be glad! Let me know!

36-37-38; I can breed you a lotad, which you can then evolve into lombre and ludicolo yourself.
    222-223; I can breed a croagunk, which you can then evolve into Toxicroak yourself.
    342; I can breed an oranguru.
    370; I can breed an eiscue.

The rest of the numbers I saw being set up for a trade in the other thread. did you get the Larvitar, Galar Corsola, Goomy, Sableye, Appletun and Vullaby?
    He/she was also offering silvally for a touch trade.

Years
  • I am waiting for her to trade, as it looks like the system is not connecting us idk why, but we will get to that.

If you can breed me the ones you told me, it will be perfect.

I am available today the whole day, so lmk a time and I will be there!

Years
  • Give me like 20-30 minutes. Should have them bred and hatched by then.

Do you have The Isle of Armor? If so, could you put 1 of any color apricorn on whatever you trade over for them. My pokedex is complete but I'm continously stockpiling apricorns atm, for the cram-o-matic.

Years
  • Got your Lotad, Croagunk, Oranguru, Eiscue ready.

If you do not have the Isle of Armor how about 2 pearls. Or items of equal worth (2.000 pokedollar)

my trainer's name is vincent

Years
  • Do you have any menus open? You can't be in any menus after it starts searching.

Might also wanna check if you connected to the internet, forgetting to hit that button is really easy lol.

I've got stamps coming in and its been searching for a bit now.
    We could also try a different code. I'll cancel the search and restart it first, see if it helps.

Years
  • I can breed Larvitar, Galar Corsola, Goomy, Sableye and Vullaby.
    I can touch trade silvally, in which case we would be starting with that.
    I'm gonna need to look if I have the item for appletun or not, unless you want to touch trade that too.

EDIT: I'll start breeding just in case.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can touch trade Appletun and Silvally, no problem.

If you can breed the rest, It will be perfect.

I will prepare some Pokemon with Apricorns, lmk whenever you're ready. Thanks!

Years
  • Got Larvitar, Galar Corsola, Goomy, Sableye and Vullaby ready.
    I got slowking but not a spare one.

We'll be starting with the touch trades: Silvally, Appletun, Slowking.

I saw Spanish language tags on your pokemon. Would you be willing to trade a ditto? I currently have 1 foreign ditto in 1 of my day cares, I've been looking for a second for the other one.
    I can trade you some english ditto's if you also want different language dittos for breeding (this is for better chance of getting shinies while breeding).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back