• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Help getting Dragon Scale!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2006
    So here I am after many hours trying to find a dragon scale so that I can evolve my Seadra to a Kingdra with no luck.

My Ru/Sa book says it's on wild pokemon. I was thinking a Horsea would have 1 ,but still nothin. I have a pokemon with Theif and Snatch.

Anyone here have a clue as to how to find a dragon scale? Without using the gameshark codes. Cause I don't have a gameshark that would work with Advance.

Just point me in the correct route and pokemon I can get this rare item from.

Thanks

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Yeah, wild Horsea and Bagon hold Dragon Scales (I'm having a tough time finding one myself, even though there's supposed to be a 10% chance of a Pokemon holding this item)

Iceball52

Spheal > j00!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2004
    I finally got one on a file I had... Bagons are easier, IMO because fishing is more annoying...

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • yeah your right i done a test.

it took me 20 mins to get dragon scale on horsea.

it took me 5 mins to get it on bagon.

so i think its easier to get on bagon.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • But don't forget the time it takes ot reach Meteor falls, compare to the time to reach the outdoor route... that takes in part of the calculation too.

Back