• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help, i got scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    Hi guys/girls,

I know that I might sound needy but this is because I have just been scammed on Skype (Via Pokémon Showdown), when I decided to help "shiny hunt" for someone (I thought I was doing something good). This is when he said that he could clone my 6iv shiny Pokémon (Goodra, Greninja, Snorlax, Roilu, Jolteon, Vapereon and Aegislash) and give my 10 of his 6iv shinnies (I can't believe I fell for it). Anyway long story short, if anyone can give me some Pokémon so I can restart my journey of "shiny hunting" (I need a new term it makes me sad when I use it) please.

P.S. These are the people who scammed me of all my 6iv Pokémon ☹

<snip> (mod note: dont call out people publicly please)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Why didn't you tell them to trade on a forum where it's public? If they deny then don't trade with them. If you're looking for a trusted cloner, there's tons and tons of them all over the internet. There's a bunch on GameFAQs, Neoseeker, here, .etc.

Next time, you should be more cautious and trade on a public channel. There you can get moderators to be on your side if you get scammed.
    It's not our fault if you trade them over a private channel.

But I'll be nice and give you a 6 IV shiny 4 EM Aegislash.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    Why didn't you tell them to trade on a forum where it's public? If they deny then don't trade with them. If you're looking for a trusted cloner, there's tons and tons of them all over the internet. There's a bunch on GameFAQs, Neoseeker, here, .etc.

Next time, you should be more cautious and trade on a public channel. There you can get moderators to be on your side if you get scammed.
    It's not our fault if you trade them over a private channel.

But I'll be nice and give you a 6 IV shiny 4 EM Aegislash.

hi you want to trade in a public place?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back