• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help! I need a quiz

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2015
    Hi everyone,

I run a pub quiz and every week I ask a losing team to nominate a round of 10 questions. I must write 10 questions about Pokémon, I know nothing about Pokémon! Can anyone help?

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    1) What is a Pokemon Master? (noone knows)
    2) Will Ash ever win a league? (no)
    3) Was Unova the best saga? (it was the worst before XY)
    4) Can a lvl 100 pikachu loose against a starter which never fought once? (it did in the anime)
    5) Who is Ash's love-interest? (noone. his partner is Pikachu, a male pokemon)
    6) Does Ash catch'em all? (he didn't catch 150, the original number, from all over the regions)
    7) Can pikachu mega-evolve? (no)
    8) Who is this pokemon? (draw a circle on the board. The answer is: Jigglypuff from above)
    9) Garbodor?
    10) Which is the first pokemon? (#1 in the pokedex is bulbasaur, from Mew descended all the pokemon as Mew has all pokemon's DNA, Arceus created everything, and the first pokemon ever designed is rhydon)
    +1) Is Arcanine legendary?

And a more serious version:

#1 When did the series start/how many season it has until now.
    #2 What type of pokemons are available.
    #3 What pokemon Ash released last?
    #4 Can you tell the (first) Team Rocket motto? How many motto-base they had? (for bonus point, 3)
    #5 What is the official pokemon timeline (for the main games/generations)?
    #6 Which is the weakest type by statistics? (bug type)
    #7 What are eevee's evolutions?
    #8 In the games you always start with a fire/water or grass type. Except? (yellow gave you pikachu)
    #9 Which pokemon has more than one mega evolution? (charizard and mewtwo)
    #10 Whichwas the first banned episode?

Years
  • Seems like if you're doing something like this for an older crowd, you should probably ask some questions about the earlier days of Pokemon. I'm just coming up with a bunch of questions off the top of my head, but feel free to use as many or as few of them as you'd like!

How many Gym badges must you earn before competing in the Pokemon League? Eight.
    Excluding variations, how many Pokemon are there currently? 721.
    Which Pokemon's tails are recognized as a delicacy? Slowpoke.
    Which Pokemon can be revived from a Helix Fossil? Omanyte.
    Who is the Pokemon Champion of the Sinnoh region? Cynthia.
    How many variations of Unown are there? 28 (one for each letter of the alphabet, plus '?' and '!')
    What Pokemon does Elekid evolve into? Electabuzz.
    What was the sequel to Pokemon Gold and Silver? Pokemon Crystal.
    How does Pikachu evolve? By using a Thunderstone.
    What town does Professor Elm live in? New Bark Town.
    In the Kanto region, where is the only place you can find Articuno? The Seafoam Islands.
    What does the move Metronome do? It selects another move at random for the user.
    What are the 3 different Pokemon Tyrogue can evolve into? Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, and Hitmontop.
    Who is the leader of Team Rocket? Giovanni.

If you're looking for some more questions, feel free to have a look in our General Pokemon Knowledge trivia thread, though some are definitely harder than others!

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    Do not ask Cprof's name, or any town other than Palettown. Noone will know.

Also, Pikachu does NOT evolve. "A" pikachu can, but "Pikachu" does not.

Simon Science

Scientist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    These questions might be a bot difficult for people that know a bit less anout pokemon but here they are anyways:

Q:What ability raises special attack when burned? A:Flare Burst
    Q:What pokemon has the ability flare boost? A:Drifblimp line
    Q:What pokemon can posses the ability levitate and another ability? A:Bronzor, Bronzong and duskull
    Q:What pokemon has the least HP besides shedninja? A:Diglett
    Q:What games added the most pokemon that start with Z? Black and White
    Q:What would a pokemon's type need to be so it would only need to be weak to dark, excluding abilities? A:Ghost/Normal
    Q:What pokemon has the most attack excluding legendary pokemon and mega evolutions? A:Ramparados
    Q:What move did elgyem learn in Black and White due to a glitch? A: Steel Wing

Last edited:
    Back