• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help! If you are good at custom trainer sprites, please read!

Eon

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2004
    I am working on a little project, and I need someone to help me. In the Spriters Lounge, there was a guy named Polaris who custom did a sprite of the main trainer from Gold in R/S/FR/LG style. I need someone who can make me the rival trainer from Gold/Silver and the girl trainer from Crystal.

If someone really wanted to help and could make all the gym leaders...I would be forever grateful.

Thank you very much.

Dark_gligar

I'm back and fresh...
    Years
    Dark_gligar said:
    I can try to do Kris but not the others I don't think anyone has the Er.. Rival sprite

EDIT: Here you go
    Help!  If you are good at custom trainer sprites, please read!

Eon

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2004
    Those are really good...especially the overworld icon...but what I am truly looking for is something like this;

Help!  If you are good at custom trainer sprites, please read!

See, the top one is the RYB/FRLG transition, and the second one is the GSC/Polaris Version. Instead of just a re-color, I am looking for someone who can redo the sprite entirely like Polaris did to Gold.

Thank you very much Dark Gligar.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    why change the pose? I know it would be better if kris was in a different pose (thats her name???) but that one dark gligar did was pretty cool and I doubt someone else here could make kris look like the boy sprite because it look almost 3D

Eon

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2004
    It doesn't need to be perfect like the Gold boy...it just has to fit the style of the Gold boy and the R/S & FR/LG characters. Little details, like how their eyes are smaller than their older counterparts and such. Smaller heads, too. They were scary looking back then.

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Yeah I Need Something Like That Too...
    Accept I Need It As A Trainer Sprite...
    If Anyone Can Make Free Hand Sprites Can You Attempt At This?
    Also I Need A Kris Too!
    P.S. It Attached!
    OH YEAH THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Last edited:

Eon

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2004
    Ash, are you saying that you need a custom trainer sprite of the Overworld Trainer Sprite you attached?

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    well,the best i could try would to make it R/S style.request in my R/Sization thread,ill see what i can do.

Back