• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Me? MyMiniCity :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonJellytot

Kate the epicly awesome ;D
Years
  • Please go to advertised link removed and help me build my city!!
    All you have to do is follow the link and tada! You've helped! THANK YOUUU...!
    If you have one , I'll return the favour..!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Threads of this nature do not belong in Other Entertainment or anywhere else in the community. If you are interested in having help in building your city, you can put that kind of link in your signature; not in a thread. When it's in your signature it will appear in all the posts you make in the community so the chances of having a member click out of curiosity will be greater than just the chance of someone clicking the link this way.

To add this to your signature, click on User CP to enter your User Control Panel followed by Edit Signature, which is under the first set of options, Your Profile. Then proceed to add the link to your signature and saving the signature by selecting the save signature selection at the bottom of the table.

As for this thread, as it is spam, I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock it and remove the advertised link from your original post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back