• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me PLEZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2017
    So basically I have been SR for over 2 hours and I can not seem to get a crabrawler with an adamant or jolly nature to appear. So I was hoping if their was anyone who wanted to do me a solid and breed me a crabrawler with an adamant or jolly nature for me?

Years
  • I can breed you one but it won't be IV trained yet. I am still working on getting all the IV ditto. So if you just want a non IV trained Crabrawler with adamant or jolly nature (you can pick which one..i can do both) then let me know either here or by pm :)

AnimePunk314

Animepunk314
    Years
  • I hope you don't mind but i do have a perfect iv ditto I use to breed and the oval charm and a relaxed nature crabrawler if you don't mind Ono I can take this one. :)

Years
  • no worries at all AP you are awesome to offer that. if Dreamz is ok with it so am I ^^ I do have the charm myself but not a perfect iv adamant or jolly ditto yet so yours should be better AP!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back