• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen HELP ME SAVE MY KADABRA!?!

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2008
    Okay. my kadabra LV.42 hasn't been EV trained and its stats are horrifically low.

Hp:92
    Att:49
    Def:48
    Sp.att:111
    Sp.def:82
    Speed:118

If I'm wrong please tell me but if I'm correct then all the help is appreciated.
    thanks

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Kadabra isn't that strong, so the stats shouldn't be too high. I think thats normal, if not it would have to have bad IVs.

Super Puppy

The Jar of Almonds
    Years
  • True that may of it's stats are low, but it's Sp. Attk. and Spd. are not hopeless, and those are the most important parts to a good Special Sweeper in Alakazam. It may have a chance, but if not, you could try breeding it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2008
    Not sure if this'l help, but my Alakazm is:

Atk: 33
    Def: 34
    Sp. Atk: 93
    Sp. Def: 56
    Speed: 78

He has a modest nature, so that may be helpful, but I'm not sure if evolving him would make a difference though. I'm still coming to grips with natures, and everything like that.

Hope I could help.

EDIT: He's level 27

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    Its stats aren't ment to be high except sp. atk and speed. Still keep though. You can some fun with it like me with my Gengar

Years
  • If you're playing FR/LG, you'd better evolve it.
    otherwise, Mr Mime is a better choice than Kadabra if you don't have anyone to trade it with.

If you're playing R/S/E,
    Take Gardevoir instead.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2008
    cool thanks for the advice everyone I'll try trading it to get an alakazam.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Kadabra is the most bad and worst pokemon I've ever seen.When I used him(L.V. 42)to fight Articuno,1 Ice Beam from it and knocked him out.Have an Alakazam or Gengar,or Kadabra or Haunter will be useless.

Back