• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Help me to find the rom hack i forgot the name + a request

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2019
    Hello guys. I was wondering that you can help me or not. I hope I opened the thread in the correct section.

There was a hack i really don't remember whe I was playing. It should have been 2016 or sth. like that.

There was 721 pokemons in the game. It might be 650 or sth like that. I didn't remember the region tho.

There was an NPC in the first or second city which gives you Perfect IV Pidgey and there was a rom feature that you can see all of the IVs/EVs in pokemon summary. That's the important part.

-An NPC which gives you perfect IV Pidgey and tells you what IVs/EVs are.
    -Rom Feature that you can see all of the pokèmon IVs/EVs in Pokemon Summary.
    -721/649 pokemons, all are catchable in world.

These are the features that i remember. I hope someone here knows which rom hack this was.

Also I really appreciate if you know a rom hack with 721+ or 800+ pokèmon with visible iv/ev feature for Citra. I meant a Ultra Sun/Moon, X/Y, Sun/moon or Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire hacks.

I am playing Blaze Black hack with visible IV/EV cheat right now for older generations but really want to play one for newer generations in Citra. I hope you can help me.

Back