• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me with my wifi team please :]

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Just beat the elite 4 and am pushing into kanto. But before i do the 8 kanto badges/red i am going to trade my pokemon over to my platinum and breed and train them.

Right now I have
    Weavile lvl 47
    Empoleon lvl 50
    Gengar lvl 43
    Typhlosion lvl 46

All of them but the typhlosion are breeded and EV trained already.
    On my platinum I have a
    70 Garchomp
    74 Vaporeon
    68 Infernape
    73 Ninetails
    67 Alakazam

They are all breeded and EV trained and everything decked out with movesets. Now i want to put together a team for my soul silver for wifi battles. I want to ditch the typhlosion for sure. Im pretty sure i want to ditch the gengar. I really want to use vaporeon and empoleon but would two water types be redundant even though theyre for different purposes. I know garchomp is considered uber so he's out.
    So what I'm asking is what should my team consist of. I am more than willing to go out and catch new pokemon to breed and train i just cant think of any good ones. I want my team to consist of

Weaville
    Empoleon
    Vaporeon
    Infernape (possibly)
    Togekiss
    X

can't decide on the last 1. Infernape im considering, and for vaporeon/empoleon one of them can be taken out. Haha i know all i have for sure is the weaville, but i want to hear everyone's opinion! I decided to add togekiss but cant decide on flinching or nasty plot togekiss. help me out :]

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    You need to list the EVs/natures/movesets/items of the six pokemon you plan on using or we can't help you.

Xanatos13

Pokemon Whisperer
    Years
    I personally would get rid of those two water Pokemon and throw in a Lanturn. Better type-coverage in my opinion. ^_^ But you should really just use what you like to use. =) I beat my friends that use some OU Pokemon with BL/UU/NU on occasion, and it feels great when I do.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Alright the natures, evs items and movesets.

Empoleon @leftovers
    EV: 252 HP, 252 SDef, 4 SAtk
    Nature: Calm
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Stealth Rock
    -Grass Knot

Infernape @leftovers
    EV: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
    Nature: Jolly
    -Flare Blitz
    -Swords Dance
    -Close Combat
    -Stone Edge

Weavile @expert belt
    EV: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
    Nature: Jolly
    -Pursuit
    -Brick Break
    -Ice Punch
    -(I have night slash now, but am open to changing)

Togekiss @leftovers
    This is the one i need help with im deciding on nasty plot sweeper, or paralysis flincher. Im thinking of going nasty plot like this.
    EV: 252 HP, 192 Spd, 64 SDef
    -Air Slash
    -Nasty Plot
    -Roost
    -Baton Pass

Vaporeon @leftovers
    EV: 252 HP, 176 Def, 82 SDef
    -Surf
    -Toxic
    -Haze
    -Wish

Alright what do you guys got for me :D Would a heracross be good to add ive always wanted to train one of those

Last edited:
    Back