• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Help me with some infomation in Emerald. Legendary Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2005
    I need help with:

Ho-oh/Lugia: Get the Mystic Ticket, and go to Navel Island ?
    Deoxys: Get the Aurara Ticket, and go to Birth Island ?
    Mew: Get the Old Sea Chart, and go to Faraway Island ?
    Mirage Island ?

How to get those ticket to get onto those Island

----------------------------------

how to Mix Records with Ruby or Sapphire?

I tried but still couldnt catch Latios or neither Latias?? Any idea to show me any easier way for me to have 1 of them?

How to catch Celebi?

What is mistery gift for?

---------------------------------------

Please give me a very clearly infomation because I still missing those Legendary pokemon. i already have 3 Regi, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Groudon

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I don't know what version/language game you have, so I'll write all I know:

Ho-oh/Lugia: They gave out the tickets in Pokemon Center in Japan a while ago (I think it was April). But this is for Japan only, so I'm pretty sure they havn't given it out in the US yet.

Deoxys: I think the ticket to goto Birth Island was given in Japan in last years movie.
    But, I'm not sure about the tickets US release, so I can't help here.

Mew: The sea chart hasn't been given out yet. However, it will be given out during the screening of this years Pokemon movie in Japan. As for the US release, I don't know, as there is a lack of information.

Years
    Ho-oh/Lugia - You had to go to the Pok?mon Center store and NY on the day the Nintendo World store opened.

Deoxys - The ticket was given out at the Pok?mon Center around the time Destiny Deoxys came out on VHS/DVD. It was also given out at Pok?mon Rocks America events.

Mew - Has not been given out yet in the US

Latias/Latios - Just use the Master Ball when you find them if you haven't used it yet.

Mystery Gift - When you are near a wonder spot and you go to mystery gift you will get promotional stuff from nintendo.

Celebi - There is no way to catch Celebi at all in the US. In Japan it was given out on the Pok?mon Colosseum Bonus Disc.

Mix Records - Go to the Direct Link person in the pokemon center on Emerald like you are trading with Ruby/Sapphire and the option to Mix Records will be there. On Ruby/Sapphire go the person to the right of the trade room in hte pokemon center.

Back