• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] [HELP NEEDED] Creating sprites for my fangame

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupGamer NL

SupGamer NL
Years
Hey guys, I have a question.

Is someone willing to help me by creating front, back, and shiny sprites for my fangame?
I don't need many new sprites for my fangame, it is mostly for the 3 starters that I want to put in my game.

I'm bad with the design aspect and in the creation of a sprite, however, I'm not bad at giving a summary for the Fakemon.

It would mean so much to me if anyone wants to help me out here with the sprites.

SupGamer NL

SupGamer NL
Years
the three starters that I have in mind are as follows:

1) A grass-type basketed bat pokemon, which evolves into a grass- & flying-type pokemon.
1st stage is just grass-type and walks on its wing hands and hind-legs, it is about 42cm in height and weighs about 650g.
2nd stage is a grass- & flying-type and thus flies in the air, it is about 86cm in height and weighs around 1kg.
3rd stage is still a grass- & flying-type, it is about 170cm in height and weighs around 3.5kg.
Their body is mainly covered in moss, after evolving multiple times, the moss became an organ with which this starter can now synthesize to create energy for its body as nutrients.

2) A fire-type smooth snake pokemon, which evolves into a fire- & rock-type pokemon.
1st stage is a fire-type and as suggested by its real-life animal inspiration, slitters like a snake, it is about 30cm in length/height (from head to tail) and weighs about 120g.
2nd stage is a fire- & rock-type, its belly is now hardened to a point like certain rocks, especially basalt but smoothened, it is about 85cm in length/height and weighs around 550g.
3rd stage is fire- & rock-type, now its belly is fully developed and is smoothened obsidian while having some lava rings around its body that it can heat up to make it go faster while being coiled into a wheel-like shape, 140cm in length/height, and weight about 1.5kg.
(For now, I only have abilities for the fire starter. These include Motor Drive and Flame Body as its non-hidden abilities and its hidden ability is Steam Engine.)

3) A water-type fish/European otter pokemon, which evolves into a water- & fighting-type pokemon.
1st stage is a water-type, standing and walking on both its front- and hind-legs, from head to toe it is 85cm in height and weighs about 34kg.
2nd stage is a water- & fighting-type, now most of the time standing and walking on just its hind-legs, it battles like a wrestler, it is 140cm in height and weighs around 60kg.
3rd is a water- & fighting-type, still walking on its hind-legs, it now wields a vegetable as a sword-like weapon, it is 165cm in height and weighs about 86kg.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back