• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Help Needed: Trade-Evolve Shiny Haunters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
  • It's pretty much what it says on the can. I need help evolving the two shiny Haunters (the first I've caught in literally years) I caught during a shiny hunt this past month. It'd be cool if I could get some dex-filling trades in (need all the TFE ones). Whatever is traded my way, I'll trade back as a show of faith. (They're both nicknamed different things right now, and at different levels.)

That all being said, I strongly prefer a trading partner who has a history of successful trades, just for peace of mind. I'm open to trading off the Sassy natured Haunter as a part of the process if we agree to something good beforehand. (It's got so much candy in it that even Willy Wonka would be impressed.) I can be reached with the least initial response time through Discord with the handle Shiro#3904. PM's are more than welcome and accepted as well, so long as there's something to be traced back here to confirm it all went well for both of us.

Thanks in advance!

~Cosmic Fury

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back