• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELP!!! NO$GBA - FATAL

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2010
    I was playing Pokemon Soul Silver on the NO$GBA the ne version (i'm not sure what this is called 0.6 or something) fully working and I managed to get my Pokemon Chikorita to level a 16 Bayleef so I was saving all the time and when I exit I always saved but then it crashed and said:Requires BIOS ROM-Image to execute undef opcode exceptions.(I have no idea what this means but I do know quite a bit about NO$GBA) Then it shut down I restarted the emulator but my game was reset to my first ever save at the beginning I still have the save file but it don't work so I started again but it keeps on crashing is there a solution?

No pokemon boo...(sits in a corner and cries)

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
  • Or you can read this:

You have to save the battery every time you save, either manually or by shutting the emulator down after every save. Annoying, yes, but it saves your game as long as you don't mess with the SAV file.

Change your siggy already!

Destiny.

The Absol Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2019
    Do you have all the BIOS (7, 9, key.cfg) files required to play the game?

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
  • I'll tell ya...
    1.After you save your game, close the emulator. Then Open the emulator and rom again to continue your save game...(Note 1)

2.If you have the bios files or firmware, put it in the NO$GBA Folder (you can the bios files from a DS or from Internet)

3.Set Sound Desired Sample Rate to Low(10kHz) (fast) [this might not help]

Note 1 - Because when you save the game, NO$GBA DOES NOT MAKE A SAV. FILE!!
    It makes the sav. file after closing the emulator! Save your after every 10-20 minutes or it'll freeze or crash (fatal)

If you have any questions about Black Screen or anything about NO$GBA, you can ask me..., IF THIS HELPS(I HOPE) tell me...!

Last edited:
    Back