• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help on Ghost Gym Leader (diamond)

charblaze

Charmander
    Years
    yah. i seem to have MAJOR trouble with the ghost gym leader. umm... yaahhh the evolution of drifloon thing was peice of cake. but it took out infernape. then that evolution of misdreavous came and totally wiped out everything

heres my team

(Cloud) Infernape lvl. 36
    (Grazzy) Roselia lvl. 35
    (NoUse) Staraptor lvl. 31
    (Floady) Drifloon lvl. 21
    (Marriz) Marill lvl. 21
    (ShockYa) Luxray lvl 36

so yah really hard

any help

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
    change your time on your DS so that you start playing at night instead of during the day ;)

DO NOT DO THIS. It will mess up most stuff in your game, like berry growth and the appearance of day time pokemon. Anyway all you need to do is train you pokemon. Staraptor to 40 Luxray to 40. Teach your Luxray most of the Dark Type moves. I don't see how you can't win against Fontina. O.o.

:16:

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    All I needed was Luxray with Crunch, I believe. For Drifblim I had it use ThunderFang, and for everything else, I Crunched. When Luxray fainted, I had Lucario's Shadow Claw. If that doesn't work for you, try to evolve Drifloon. Ominous Wind, Shadow Ball, or other Ghost moves it could learn may be a big help with the power of its evolved form to back them.

Years
    Yeah. I used Luxray and had no trouble. Lost 0HP. It was Level 37. You shouldn't have too much trouble. Luxray's got O.K. speed so he'll move first most of the time. Then again, you could trade for some pokemon on WiFi but the in-game opponents aren't too hard.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2009
    The only thing was running to-and-fro between Gym and Center. I wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna go down easily so I kept healing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Am I the only one who actually likes ingame as a challenge? My highest pokemon was at max a lvl 30 chimchar evolution, and I only had infernape, Gyarados, Luxray, and Palkia for the elite 4. And when I beat the elite four my max was a lvl 53 infernape.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Am I the only one who actually likes ingame as a challenge? My highest pokemon was at max a lvl 30 chimchar evolution, and I only had infernape, Gyarados, Luxray, and Palkia for the elite 4. And when I beat the elite four my max was a lvl 53 infernape.

Maybe if the in-game actually was a challenge... I just completed almost all of SilverSmeargleSplatter's challenge, which meant I could only use Charizard and Ninetales, with little to no problems.

I can't see why you have too many problems; Luxray learns Crunch at Lv. 35, which is SUper-effective on all of her Pokémon, so hopefully you taught it to yours. if not, It's electric attacks will down Drifblim, and Staraptor's speedy flying attacks should take care of the other two.

Years
    Don't sweat it. I had problems with her too.

My team was:
    Jolteon
    Metang
    Dragonair

I just made good use of Metang's Pursuit attack. Really though, unless you want to train up your team more, I'd say its just luck with her.

Back