• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Help on how to show a challenge

KeiMmx

Kevin Allyn
Years
  • Hey there, welcome.

My first nuzlocke challenge, I wanted to do it to test my knowledge on Fire Red, since I played it like hundreds, if not thousands of times, and because in my opinion, Fire Red is too easy, not Sw/Sh levels, but yeah, the easiest game before the 3d era (gen 6 - today).

Why did I choose Fire Red? Because it has cooler exclusives.

I would want to make this a YouTube video, but I don't know how to do the format, I should probably just give updates of the challenge somewhere else, most likely on gamejolt, or X (Twitter). The full detailed video should be posted on YouTube, but what format should I use, I don't really know if spliting chapters after every 2 badges, or just post the whole thing once it's finished, compressed into a 20 - 25 min video. All your ideas will be welcome.

Side note: The challenge is not finished, I just beated Brock and I'm at the entrance of Mt. Moon, here are some updates

Well, see ya' later, bye!

Back