• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

help on real life pokemon movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • you see, me, my friend and my sister are working on a pokemon movie in real life. i need help on using adobe elements to make 3d pokemon models for the movie! i also need help on thinking of a title. i heard i can get a pokemon stadium (2) rom and on screen record then extract the pokemon animation on after effects! the only problems are: 1. i want to make my pokemon do as i want, and 2. i need to do pokemon from all 5 regions. a torrent of battle revolution only has up to generation 4 and takes forever to get and is too big of a file. someone please help me with using animation on adobe! thanks!

-pokemonsam9

oh yeah, if anybody can really help me, also contact me by sending me a private message!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back