• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help please. :S

Would you play a game with the tileset from Pocill's starter kit?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Maybe depending on the game play

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Well, I've been working on a pokemon game as a little side project in my sspare time and have just been using the huge outdoor tileset (Given in Pokessentials from Pocill). Anyways I just noticed that no one is doing this style anymore and am wondering. Would you still play a game if it had this tileset? Or should I just dump all my work and restart? :(

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 7, 2023
    Oh, use it and don't worry. That's great and allows a variety that for Kyle's tiles is unreachable. Of course, if you can find a pixel artist that knows how to make a tileset for you, that's great. But you don't really need it: one shouldn't judge by graphics alone. Make a good game, and you'll see that it will be played. =]

Back