• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobiasu

Desu intensifies
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Hey guys,I'm looking for a Sheer Force Totodile.Can someone trade me one?
    I can't offer much,but I can trade you one of my 5 male Mudkips.They all have Damp as their ability and Mirror Coat as an egg move.They have one of the following natures:

-Lax
    -Modest
    -Timid
    -Quiet
    -Bold

I have another Jolly Mudkip with Mirror coat,but it has Torrent.I can also get you Mudkips with other egg moves.

>inb4 I know that it's not a very good offer,but I'm kind of desperate.

Also,is there a person who is willing to trade me some OR-exclusive legendaries?I promise to return them right away(if you want legendaries from me,you'll have to return them as well),because I need them only to fill some Pokedex entries.

My friend code is(I think) 2337-7538-2305.Sorry,I'm new to my 2DS.

Tobiasu

Desu intensifies
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    i can do both requests. which legendary do u want for trading? my timezone is gmt+1. what's yours?

Okay,so I need Reshiram and Palkia,because I want to encounter Giratina and Kyurem.We can switch Pokemon if you want to encounter Giratina and Kyurem as well.In the end I will return Reshiram and Palkia.

Anyways,I'm not very good with timezones.GMT+3 should be my timezone,because of the DST(I'm from Eastern Europe)

Tobiasu

Desu intensifies
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    i have a living dex so it's fine. i should be in in a couple of hours. if u give me two pokemon as security that'll be fine .

Okay,no problem.Soooo do you want two of the Legendary beasts?I was going to offer you Kyogre and Latios,but I forgot that my friend took them to fill his dex.

Tobiasu

Desu intensifies
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    aha. any 2 would be fine. how long do u think it'll take u to catch them?

I'm incredibly fast:D,I got Dialga on the first REGULAR pokeball.No more than 10 mins(even that's a lot) per legendary.But let's trade legendaries later.My internet connection is really bad,because it's raining almost every day and the internet goes down pretty quickly.So Totodile for Mudkip.

Tobiasu

Desu intensifies
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    yh sure. i'll take the bold one. made u an adamant totodile. what time arw u free to trade. you're 2 hours ahead of me.

I'm ready to trade right now.Do you have Kik?We can arrange things better there.Anyways,mine is TobiasuPoke

Tobiasu

Desu intensifies
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    no i don't. whats kik? i use fb lol. so trade the totodile first and then trade the legendaries. I'll add u now

Okay.Thanks for helping out :D
    Also,this Mudkip has perfect IVs in Attack,Defence and Special Defence.

Tobiasu

Desu intensifies
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Let's leave it like that.Apperantly we can't trade now....Anyways thanks for the Totodile.I appreciate it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back