• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help spriting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2013
    Hello world, my friend and I are working on our own pokemon game, we are drawing pokemon from their description and then spriting the the drawing, but neither of us are good at spriting, so if anyone could help that would be much appreciated, here are some of the images, they are purposely bad,

9k=
    2Q==
    Z

Any help is appreciated

-Gabriel

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Gabriel. First let me say good luck on your game! I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun and the completed product will be great. :) Now for the bad news, I'm going to have to close this thread. A&D does not allow request threads like this, unfortunately. Moreover, it's in the wrong place seeing as there's a subsection specifically for Pixel Art.

Normally I would move your thread over there, but seeing as you're looking for team members as opposed to one-time spriters, I don't think it's going to generate much activity. However, you do still have options for your journey. Try posting in The Official Pixel Art Request Thread. Alternatively, you can always access some of Pixel Art's Pokemon/Trainer Spriting Tutorials so you can get the ball rolling on your game.

Best of luck to you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back