• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help this guy out please

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
    Don't have fancy pics.

I need help with items... And other stuff

Ninjask
    jolly
    Ev: 252 sp, 252 hp, 4 def
    -substitute
    -sword dance
    -batton pass
    -X scissor
    Note: batton passer

Mismagius
    calm
    Ev: 252hp, 252spd, 4sp
    -mean look
    -attract
    -thunderwave
    -perish song
    Note: psychological warfare, really drives people insane

suicune
    modest
    Ev: 252spa, 252 sp, 4 hp
    -calm mind
    -surf
    -ice beam
    -roar/waterfall/substitue
    Note: fast strong spec sweeper

Garchomp
    adamant
    Ev: 252sp, 252 att, 4hp
    -earthquake
    -dragon claw
    -fire fang
    -brick break
    Note: batton passed garchomp 'nuff said

Tyranitar
    adamant
    Ev: 252att, 128 def, 128spd
    -earthquake
    -rock slide
    -crunch
    -ice fang
    Note: can take a hit, can give one

Salamence
    hasty
    Ev: 252spa, 252sp, 4 hp
    -dragon pulse
    -flamethrower
    -hydropump
    -???
    Note: (give you room)

Kayke™

Banned
    Years
    o.O

Let's see... items and other stuff, hm? I'll point out what I see I guess.

Though, to start, you're really gonna want to switch up your Pokes a little. T-Tar, Sala, and Chomp all on one team? I highly doubt it'll work.

@ Ninjask: There will be times when this little bugger is going to fend on his own, so don't sacrifice any ATK for SPD. Go Adamant, because really, even the slowest Ninjask isn't going to be outrun by anything. Uhh, some people like Protect on him... but then he can't attack. W/e, just do whatever you think suits your team best. BEWARE OF STEALTH ROCKS. As for items, give him a berry that increases attack, so when his HP gets low from subs you'll get a free attack boost... Liechei berry, it's called I believe.

@Mismagius: He won't be on the field long enough to do anything, unless you t-wave... in which case, you may not even be able to pull that off. How about some Will-o-wisp? Works out much better on him. If you plan on using him, give him some form of offense... and timid/modest nature. Gengar is a much more favorable choice unless you use Magey here for burning, and destiny bonding. As for items, I really can't say. Maybe a focus sash to prevent it from being 1HKO'd, which will likely happen... a lot.

@Suicune: Waterfall = waterfail on modest Suicune. Suicune can special wall decently after a few calm minds, and given he has a beneficial nature. [If you want power, go modest. Calm will help him wall, though.] Leftovers as an obvious item of choice.

@Garchomp: If you plan on giving Chomp here that attack boost, DEFINATELY make him Jolly rather than adamant, you'll need the speed to keep him hidden from all those ice beams, and even an ice fang from Gyarados after he gets switched into EQ for no damage. Brick break won't help much... go with Stone Edge for those that try to jump into your EQs for no damage, or maybe flamethrower to ensure Foretress doesn't wall you. Item-wise, Chomp has a lot of things he can choose from. I can't really say one item would be "best".

@T-Tar: Kiss him goodbye, Garchomp rocks T-Tar in almost every aspect. Less weakness, more speed... [Poor T-Tar and his typing...] And even though he works nicely with Garchomp thanks to their abilities, I've heard of it to be a banned tactic. Garchomp isn't even considered OU by some people because of this, and his godly stats. Replace T-Tar with a Physical wall, maybe Foretress, since you need a spinner anyway.

@Sala: Sala is basically another Ghomp that shares the same weakness, but laughs in the face of EQ. Variations of CS Pory-Z will destroy both of them with ice beam... so really, the last slot is up to you.

Hope this helps, happy battling.

Last edited:

Murasaki

Confused @_@
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    @Mismagius: He won't be on the field long enough to do anything, unless you t-wave... in which case, you may not even be able to pull that off. How about some Will-o-wisp? Works out much better on him. If you plan on using him, give him some form of offense... and timid/modest nature. Gengar is a much more favorable choice unless you use Magey here for burning, and destiny bonding. As for items, I really can't say. Maybe a focus sash to prevent it from being 1HKO'd, which will likely happen... a lot.

o_O... wha? I've used Mismagius before and it was never OHKO'd. I have even managed to use it in some situations as a wall. When EV'd with 252 HP / 252 Special Defense it can take special hits quite well...

Gengar is a sweeper and I don't think he needs anymore of those and I will admit that while Mismagius can take special hits, it won't be anywhere near reliable as special walls like Blissey, Milotic etc...

Back