• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Help Wanted for Hacking FireRed

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    I have a couple questions and one request. My first question is: is it possible to make move tutors reusable?. For instance, say I wanted to teach Rock Slide to several Pokemon, but obviously it can only be learned once. Is there a way to make sure that flag is never checked?

My second question is: how do I script a static overworld encounter to appear after a flag has been checked? I'm tying to place the Legendary Beasts across the Sevii islands after you get the Ruby and Sapphire for Celio.

And lastly, I want to ask if anyone has a working animation for Dark Pulse. There's one listed in the Move Resource thread under the Research & Development forum (can't link it), but all it does for me is change the background to one like Faint Attack before my game crashes/

Any and all help appreciated!

Back