• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Help wanted to evolve Feebas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hi guys, new to all of this really but a long time Pokemon fan. I'm looking for someone to trade me my Feebas to evolve it into a Miltotic, and then trade it back in Pokemon Sword/Shield. Not sure how to get my code and all of that, but will look. Help would be much appreciated as I've always loved the pokemon and want a trustworthy person to give this to. Please let me know if you're down to do this and we can hash out details. Thank you

Years
  • I'd be happy to help as best I can! Sadly, I don't have any Pokemon games for the switch yet, so I can't trade it with you, however, I can help you find your friend code if you want. We could even add eacother if you wanted to test it out.

Years
  • Just in case I'm not here when you answer, I'll just explain where to find friend codes and how to add friends now.

Finding your code: Go to the home screen and select the user image in the top left corner of the screen. Once you select 'profile', you'll be able to see your friend code right next to your picture, it should start with 'SW' and the rest should be three sets of four numbers. Note that you need a Nintendo account to have a code and to register friends, so if you do not see your friend code, you will probably have to create an account.

Adding friends: Again on the home screen select the user image in the top left corner of the screen and then select add friend. There are a couple of ways to add a friend, but select 'Search with Friend Code' to add a specific person. You can test it out on me if you want, my friend code is SW-0894-2314-1709. If you want, you can also try other methods that might be able to find friends with the options 'Search for Users You Played With' and 'Search for Local Users'.

PS: Make sure you have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription, as it is reauired to trade Pokemon online.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back