• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HELP] Where are NARC files stored? (Pokémon ORAS)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2021
    So i have the program called Narc explorer 2, and my only options when its open is Open narc and shut the thing down. i would like to open the player character narc just to ..idk change the characters colors a little bit, thats all really, but NOBODY seems to mention where these narc files are stored so i can open them with Narc explorer. and no Google is not my friend in this instance. in no way can i fathom where the hell these files are. i look up tutorials (none exist naturally), reddit posts and everyone's talking like EVERRYBODY knows where narc files are, just open a/1/3 er whatever, with this program and you're all set. no, thats not working i don't know where they are to begin opening them. where are they?

I click Open narc and it just opens my documents folder and i don't know where to go from there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2022
    This thread has gen VI tools. In this case I think you're looking for ohana3ds. narc explorer doesn't work because you're trying to open the game directly, not a narc file.

Back