• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with a load of stuff

kaijudo

Hacking Fan, Bored to Death
    Years
    I'm an extreme noob at using rmxp and I'm not sure how the pokemon starter kit works at all! I dont understand the way the things work. It confuses me to hell! Could some one make a tutorial or something to explain how it works? Would be appreciated!

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    dude google it pretty friggen easy if you ask me not trying to be mean but you should know that you should not make a thread randomly like this go look up tutorials on the site or use google read the notes included but do not make a thread like this ask in the starter kit section or something but i wouldnt even do that, just google and look at tutorials on the site! if its so beyond you, i would give up now!! cause it should be rather straight forward untill you hit the more technical part of things like scripting and errors.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    I'm sure there is a read me with the starter kit.
    But the best thing maybe to help is actually youtube. Look for RMXP tutorials. Because it's all visual, you'll learn quicker.

Also, please don't start new threads looking for help. It's against the rules here.
    Help and requests have a sticky thread here.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    Youtube is actually pretty useless for it, I looked.
    And if you know how to use rmxp, you'll know how to use the starter kit.

Back