• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] help with adding pokemon storage to pause menu

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2020
    like the title says, i am wanting to add the option to access the pokemon storage directly from the pause menu, just like the "access pokemon storage" option in the debug menu. i was able to add accessing the entire pc from the pause menu, but want to go directly into the storage boxes without all the in between. i have looked all over and combed through the scripts myself and have found nothing. any help would be greatly appreciated. i am using essentials 17.2.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Not sure what you're doing right now, but maybe instead of "pbPokeCenterPC" you can find something else in PScreen_PC to call directly? Possibly "PokemonPCList.callCommand(0)" would work?

Back