• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help With Baby Names!

Help With Baby Names! Which do you like BEST?

• Aiden Herndon

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Austin Herndon

• Caleb Herndon

• Colton Herndon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gavin Herndon

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Hunter Herndon

• Landon Herndon

• Preston Herndon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash_pikachu_98

Prince of Pokemon
Years
  • My girlfriend and I are due to have our very first baby boy next month!

We have the baby room setup, all the typical items like a crib, stroller, etc, but we still have yet to decide on a name!

This poll isn't necessarily to determine what the name will be; however, I'm hoping perhaps there will be some obvious signs as to common opinions about certain ones we're looking at. Be completely honest! Which do you like, don't like, and why. Thanks!

1. Aiden Herndon
    2. Austin Herndon
    3. Caleb Herndon
    4. Colton Herndon
    5. Gavin Herndon
    6. Hunter Herndon
    7. Landon Herndon
    8. Preston Herndon

We're looking to do less common names (no mike, chris, john, etc). Feel free to also include some name suggestions of your own if you don't see any on here you'd like at all.

Thanks again!

-Ian & Alexis

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I personally like the name Gavin quite a bit. Other ones I like may be Caleb or Aiden, but those seem a little weird to me (I have my personal obsessions though so don't mind me!)

Also, why don't you try Liam? A pretty cool name, and it's not that popular :)

Years
  • First off, congrats on the baby. :)

I don't really see why this needs a thread in OVP? This is a bit too personal a topic, in that it's a poll for you, not really about the members. And since it's a set amount of names, it's far too narrow a poll to keep open.

This would be perfect blog material, I think. It might not get as strong an audience as an OVP thread, but people will still comment, and it fits there. It doesn't fit here. :s

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back