• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with editing cry?

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2017
    Hello i got a trouble with my hack okay im using a base with all 800+ pokemon for fire red but from Type null to magearna the game crashes sometimes i think the trouble is the cry because when It doesn't sound the game doesn't crash but i cant edit them because PGE crashes too when i open type null+ data and my old computer is unable to open cry v4.6 help please!!!

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • you most probably need to edit the ini seeing as PGE is crashing which it is notorious for.
    But also sappy and cry editor works as well i believe, so you can try those alternatives.
    hope it works out :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2017
    you most probably need to edit the ini seeing as PGE is crashing which it is notorious for.
    But also sappy and cry editor works as well i believe, so you can try those alternatives.
    hope it works out :)

Thank you i'm new with this and idk how i should edit the ini file but i dont think that's the issue but can you help me with it? When i open type null+ data on PGE the program shows this error message "error 63 'RecordNumber' isn't a valid value" i hope someone can help me, it dont crashes everytime but i think that will be much trouble for people who uses the link battle

Back