• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with FireRed hack

Days
    • Seen Jan 14, 2024
    Hello everyone, this is my first time hacking and first time posting so sorry if this isn't in the right place

I am working on a really simple hack of FireRed. Overall, my goals to make Pokémon from gen1 & 2 available. I'm able to edit the wild Pokémon and evolution, but now my problem is event Pokémon. I.E the fossil Pokémon or the dojo Pokémon.

So I was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of how to hack script to be able to get both fossil Pokémon and both dojo Pokémon.

Ideally, I would like to be able to change the script as well I'll settle for just being able to get all 4

Days
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    you could use HexManiacAdvance to use a command called give.Pokemon (pokemon) (level) (item)

Back