• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen help with heracross

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I'm playing my silver version,and i'm looking for a heracross.I want to actually use him for once,instead of catching him for the pokedex and forgetting about him.so,do i just headbutt trees and hope for the best or do i have to headbutt a specific one

Years
  • Try mountainy areas. Like east of Ecruteak or that first badge city.
    If a Spearow falls out, keep head bonking.
    If an owl falls out, go away.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    To be more specific, Route 44 (The Route East of Mahogany Town) is the best place to find Heracross(And Aipom)

It's a rare encounter, so It'll take a while to get one if you're not lucky.

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
  • You can also find them pretty early if you backtrack to azalea town after getting headbutt. Just go to the route right next to azalea (outside of Union cave) and headbutt one of the two trees there. Thats where I get mine if I want to use one early in the game. :)

Back