• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with hunting audino's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulfwyne87

Monster Squad ftw !!
    Years
    I already beat the final 4 in my white 2 and N, but for some reason I cant find audino on route 14 that are past lvl 35 . . . I went all over the map and found the same thing, that none of the audino go pat lvl 30-35 . . . didn't know if there was something els I need to do besides beating the game . . . anyone got ideas cause its nearly impossible to train withjout some audino love . . .

Years
    Hopefully you've got the help that you needed to find Audino now. Next time you have a question concerning White 2, though, please use the Quick Questions thread over in Fifth Generation Gaming, rather than making a new thread in Pokemon General. Thanks!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back