• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with making a new team

Years
  • I want to make a new team in Platinum/Diamond
    I have no idea where my diamond pokemon went I have 8 pokemon including my party in diamond currently
    I have yet to complete Platinum and im considering restarting in order to get the Chimchar

My goal is to make a team prolly on Diamond beat Platinum and send the team over to use Platinum as my main game

I have Fire red and Emerald to get pokemon from if needed

I don't really know where to start so any advice would be appreciated greatly :)

KinokiGaming

"The only Trollzama."
    Years
  • First of all. You need to post pokemon that you have so far so we can take a look at them before you ask anything or we can't help you. Anyways, if your just starting out a sucessful team must have these roles to be fulfilled:

Physical Sweeper - Super Power, Earthquake, Leaf Blade, etc.
    Ex - Tyranitar
    Special Attack Sweeper - Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Psychic, etc.
    Ex - Salamence
    Supporter - Spikes, Toxic, Hypnosis, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave, etc.
    Ex - Tentacruel
    Walls - Stealth Rock, Trick, Skill Swap, etc.
    Ex - Skarmory
    Mixed Attacker - Combination of Physical and Special Attacks.
    Ex - Infernape
    Hazers - Haze, Safeguard, etc.
    Ex - Weezing
    Baton Passers - Baton Pass, Swords Dance, Calm Mind, Nasty Plot, etc.
    Ex - Ninjask
    Healers - Heal Bell... Nuff Said
    Ex - Milktank

Years
  • i have
    Empoleon lvl 100 Jolly nature
    attack 203
    defense 211
    sp. attack 228
    sp defense 244
    speed 199

Umberon lvl 71 rash
    attack 127
    defense 192
    sp. attack 136
    sp. defense 191
    speed 134
    Salamence lvl 55 lax
    attack 179
    defense 108
    sp. attack 148
    sp.defense 93
    speed 123

Ninetales lvl 38 bashful
    attack 63
    defense 74
    sp. attack 74
    sp.defense 85
    speed 87

i have a charizard at 97 cant see the stats atm, a hacked celebi my cuz gave me and a ditto

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I think he's talking about his in game team, so it's not a competetive. It is in the in-game team help sub-forum, after all.

Bankaiglade

Rainbow Trainer
    Years
  • So,are some of those eh... "enhanced" Pokemon? what i`d do though is Train the ninetails! And Play firered and emereld and catch and train and rebreed some pokemon in em,oh and dont use the rare candies or stat boosters in emereld or firered,save em to trade to ur platinum! And Complete firered completly...xD so u can have both day cares in it. When you get all the pokemon you need from firered and emereld and all the usfull items retstart em and get teh other starters,the masterball,and other items. ^^ You could just Reap teh rewards and pokemon,by doin this!

Ghostrk9

learning new information!
    Years
  • try pokemon.marriland.com and go to diamon pearl team buuilder that will help you

Back