• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with my team please?

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Right now I'm in Violet City, in the Sprout Tower preparing to fight the trainers.

I have a Quilava Lv14.

I don't know what I should add.

I'm thinking adding Kingdra, Tyranitar, Scizor, idk.

Help please ;) I'm willing to train anything.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    It's totally up to you, we can't rate a team if you only have one pokemon. Just pick a few of your favorites or something.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    It's totally up to you, we can't rate a team if you only have one pokemon. Just pick a few of your favorites or something.

I'm not asking for people to rate my team, I'm asking for help deciding on members to add to my team, AuraFire. Thanks, though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    are you trying to stick with ingame pokemon or will you be trading from other games? You can put whatever you want now, ingame team can be anything, it only really matters once you start competitively battling. Kingdra and scizor will definitely help get you through the game

Safetyfirst

Chloe Moretz Fan
    Years
    If your just starting, try get your hands on a HootHoot, and below Violet city there should be Mareeps, catch and train to level 30 for Ampharos

Back