• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with my Team

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I can't decide on a 6th member of my team. So far I have

Typholsion
    Red Gyarados
    Ampharos
    Haunter
    and Pidgeot

all lvl 86, i just need a 6th member and i can't pick one to save my life. Any help is appreciated

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    -Trade your Haunter so it evolves.
    -Get a grass type. It really doesn't matter which one. 2 of your Pokemon are weak to Electric, one is weak to water. Should I suggest Torterra ?

TrainDozer

The Elite Four's Third
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    I would suggest a ground type with a high attack stat.

Torterra would cover Grass and Gound, but personally, I dont care much for grass. May I suggest getting the Protector from Mt. Mortar and equipping it to a Rhydon and trade with a friend for Rhyperior. Thats what I use.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    Torterra is probably one of the most awesome Grass Types out there. Just watch out for Ice attacks, since most pokemon in general are faster than Torterra, he'll be helpless against types it's weak to, especially Ice. The exception might be fire, because then if he can survive one hit, he can hit it back with Earthquake.
    Otherwise, Gliscor. Ground covers it's weakness to Electric and Rock, and Flying covers it's weakness to Grass. Also, it won't mess you up having two flying types, because Gliscor doesn't have any attacking flying type moves except Aerial Ace and Sky attack, which require TMs and Move Tutors, respectively. It also fears Ice, however, all ground types fear ice.
    One other suggestion is Garchomp, but it is very hard to get without trading. Also very susceptible to ice types, but it can counter that with all the fire, rock, and steel types it can learn.
    all of the above mentioned pokemon have a pretty solid attack stat, although Gliscor's defense is it's highest stat, it's attack is still pretty good.

Back