• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with my team??

Magmorter

Suffering from Pokerus...
    Years
    Okay so I've already EV'd a few pokemon in emerald (breeding natures, IV's and moves are much easier in Emerald) and I plan on moving them up to my Heart Gold sometime soon. I've only really trained a few that I really liked for no other reason then I like them haha. Anyways, before I move them up a few of my mates want to have a competition and I don't want to lose, so could anyone please give me advice on any moves or other pokemon I should add to my team? I've only got 4 on my team atm so suggestions for others would be appreciated. I also have Fire Red and Leaf Green so I can trade pokemon up for them if needed. thanks :)

Special Sweeper
    Galadriel/GARDEVOIR @ Twisted Spoon - Ability: Trace - Nature: Mild
    252 SpA/200 Spe/56 Hp

Help with my team??

-Psychic
    -Calm Mind
    -Thunderbolt
    -Destiny Bond

I use this as my lead, can usually get in a few Calm Minds due to high SpD and then Sweep. Destiny Bond is quite usefull in taking out Walls and Stallers when my team lacks type advantage.

Bulky Water
    Serpentia/MILOTIC @ Leftovers - Ability: Marvel Scale - Nature: Bold
    252 Def/84 Hp/12 Spe/50 SpD/112 SpA
    Help with my team??

-Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Recover
    -Toxic

Uses to toxic and recover to stall sweepers, also a great counter for dragons with Ice Beam.

Physical Sweeper/Choice Bander
    Detritus/FLYGON @ Choice Band - Ability: Levitate - Nature: Adamant
    208 Hp/252 Atk/16 Def/32 Spe
    Help with my team??

-Earthquake
    -Rock Slide
    -Fire Blast
    -Sandstorm???

Need another attack instead of sandstorm, was thinking maybe Outrage or Dragon Claw but not sure where the TM's for them are? An alround good Physical sweeper, 100 BP with earthquake + STAB + Choice Band = Massive Damage. Rock Slide and Fire Blast just for type advantages.

Wall/Cleric
    Daisy/MILTANK @ Leftovers - Ability: Thick Fat - Nature: Impish
    212 Hp/252 Def/32 Spe/14 Atk
    Help with my team??

-Milk Drink
    -Heal Bell
    -Body Slam
    -Eartquake???

Great team support with heal bell and can take a fair few hits with milk drink to recover of any damages. Body slam is her main attack with decent STAB bonus, but I need another attack other than earthquake? I was thinking maybe on of the elemental punches or seismic toss?

So thats my team so far. Any suggestions and additions would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Magmorter

Suffering from Pokerus...
    Years
    Was maybe thinking of adding a Heracross/Jolteon Subpunch combo:

Jolteon (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Volt Absorb
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Baton Pass
    - Substitute
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Thunderbolt

Heracross (M) @ Salac Berry
    Trait: Guts
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Focus Punch
    - Megahorn
    - Endure
    - Reversal

Hmm this probably belongs in the general 'strategies and movesets'. feel free to close this thread (any mods out there), i shall start another in the other forum.

Hmm this probably belongs in the general 'strategies and movesets'. feel free to close this thread (any mods out there), i shall start another in the other forum.

Last edited:
    Back