• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with Neon Collesium (might be other?)

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    On the furtune wheel thing the other people always end up getting my perfectly (or not so perfectly -_-) Ev trained pokes, so I am stuck going last with bad moves, is there a way to garentee that you'll get your pokemon or am I doomed to wasting an hour a day on this collesium until I win?

RJx2541

TALK TO THE PAW!
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Ohio
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    You won't win with a pass full of Strong Pokemon. Use your rental pass and everybody's pokemon will be equally strong.

Frozz

Girl who can RoCk ur WORLD!
    Years
    its all about timing.... once u click a it takes like 3 sec till it lands on a pokemon.... just keep trying until u get the timing right.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    I tend to point towards the left-most (9 o'clock) spot, then wait until the Pokémon I want is at the right-most (3 o'clock) spot. Actually, I press the button when they are just a very little bit above the 3 o'clock spot...to account for human error in judgment. >.>

This has worked very well with me, allowing me to use my fully-trained team all the time. It also was really helpful when I went through the 100 battles at the Courtyard Colosseum.

legendtamer1995

Uber Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Try filling your team with pokemon that can beat each other, I used regice, lucario, venesaur, charzard, blazikin, and sceptile.

luyogre0410

*-* Lugia Lover *-*
    Years
    I finished this colosseum by pointing to 12 o'clock & waiting for the pokemon you want around 5 o'clock so you'll get it.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    hah you used legendaries, thats probably the same as putting in my old half EV trained team they are like 123/134/20 they suck =D

Back