• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with Possible Hack ID - 10 ANIV Charizard Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
  • Hi all, not sure if this is where this goes but,

I received a shiny Charizard via trade today on SS, I looked it up and found that none were meant to be shiny, with a few exceptions apparently. This is what it should be I think

Charizardevent.png

And here's mine, everything matches except the date and the fact that its shiny

Screenshot.png

Also, it plays online on battle rev, which makes me think its real, as a hacked Darkrai that I had wouldnt

So what do you guys think, It looks to have been around a while. I read that some were released Shiny but Im not sure.

Release or not to release?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    You should upload it on pokecheck and show us the screenshot of the analysis.

Last edited:

Zapperz

colour swapper!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    If I could have sworn, there was a very rare chance that the gifts in 10 ANV thingy could be rare. But I may be wrong. Just keep it, its shiny!

ahungryhamster

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2018
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that date the date the Pokemon was transferred from Generation 3 to Generation 4, not the date it was actually received?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • You guys are silly. If it's a hacked shiny, it's worthless. Anyway, use Pokecheck to check, or check the blacklist in the Trade Corner. And I also think there's a hack check in there? Basically, there's more resources in the Trade Corner, but I can't move this there cause this isn't a trade thread. I hope it's legit though!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that date the date the Pokemon was transferred from Generation 3 to Generation 4, not the date it was actually received?

Yes, that's correct. Gen III didn't keep track of dates, so when a Pokemon comes from gen III to IV, the date it transferred counts as its day received.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back