• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with Ruby/Sapphire Savegame Editor

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    (It won't let me post the link to the editor because I have less than 15 posts. Idiotic.

To find the page I'm talking about, copy-paste this and google it: "ous allez rire, mais devinez quoi ? Pokémon-Trash a encore réalisé une exclusivité mondiale. Remarquez qu'on commence à avoir l'habitude... vous voulez savoir sur quoi elle porte ? Simple."

It's the first paragraph of the page. Okay, let's continue.)

I stumbled across this little gem (it's in stilted English because it's been translated from French). Finally, what looks like a Ruby/Sapphire Pokesav equivalent. Thing is, I've searched and searched and I have found nothing talking about it. I searched the forums and didn't find a single post, and using google I discovered that people are still saying there aren't any PokeSav GBA equivalents, despite that this looks exactly like one. I don't know, maybe I just suck at looking for things, maybe this is older than sin or a fake or whatever, but I have a problem that needs a-fixing:

I follow the directions (as far as I can interpret them) to a T, and open an SGM save with the savegame editor. But in the information boxes all I get is a bunch of random gibberish, UniCode characters, my party is populated with random gibberish-named pokemon. Basically all the stats are FUBARed. I thoght maybe it was an issue with that I was using an English version of Sapphire, so I started up the French version of Sapphire packed with the editor and loaded the save into the editor. Same thing.

Am I doing something bleedingly obviously wrong? Or is this all just an elaborate dream-crushing lie? Assistance dearly needed.

Back