• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help with team, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    Well, I purchased Soul Silver yesterday, and I love it!
    However, I need some help with a team, so far I have cyndaquil and mareep for my first two. I need four more. I'm not that good at pokemon, so if you could help me find four more pokemon for the E4, I would truely appreciate it. :)

Thank you,
    Kane88

StormerEcho

Battle Worthy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    You're quite early in the game to be worrying about the E4 but I would just use Pokemon that you like, or I suggest you add a Sentrat because Furret is pretty good.

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    Well you already have a Cyndaquil and a Mareep, that makes it Fire and Electric, both of which are open to rock and ground type attacks, so I recommend getting a water or grass type to counter. Just remember to cover your teams weaknesses.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    With what's already been said, you're still very early in the game. I would just use a team filled with Pokémon that you like and that covers certain weaknesses you may be threatened to. Other than that, there's no real pressure when building an in-game team as any Pokémon you choose will work well once trained enough and has decent moves to back it up. To help, you can use Serebii's 4th Gen PokéDex to pick out Pokémon for your team. Once done, you can have it reviewed at the In-game Team Help Sub-forum under Pokémon Strategies & Movesets. Other than that, this isn't the place to ask for team help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back