• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with trainer rematches

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    Okay so how do I make it so that when you battle a trainer you can rematch them by talking to them again. Yes I know I can use a self switch but I want it so that you have to reload the map and then you can re battle them that way you can't just farm Exp. points, EV's and IV's super fast.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2019
    You can activate a Global Switch when reloading the map (at the exit teleport) if the Switch is activated you can battle, when is deactivated you can't. Just disable the Switch when you win.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    I thought of that already but there's 2 problems.
    1) This won't work for map connections.
    2) If I have multiple trainers per map then I can only battle 1 of them before I need to reset the map again.

I know it's possible to make switches for each individual trainer and put a row of player touch events on the map connection borders but that's really really inconvenient and I'm sure there's a much easier way to do that with scripts.

Back