• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Help with uploading my rom hack of emerald version?

Years
  • I would like to know were I can upload my rom of emerald version?

I'm going to call it Emerald Impossible version because it is much more difficult but with no added pokemon. I want someone to take my rom and build on it and make it like moon emerald version with added pokemon.

(Moves used a lot are toxic recover soft boiled hyper beam thunderbolt )

Rom changes emerald version original
    1) Starters are charmander squirtle bulbasaur (I'm first gene minded to the point battles )

2) Gym leaders Names have been changed.
    Changed out select Pok?mon in each of there line ups with stronger pokemon of my choosing
    Every rematch will be different

3) Beefed up the base stats of the majority of each gym leaders pokemon

4) Attacks have been Modified to be much more challenging if not impossible without cheating

5) All gym leaders pokemon levels have been raised higher than before

6) All rematches with gym leaders have been modified as well better attacks stronger pokemon

7) Changed Many but not all of Team Aquas Pok?mon so you don't have to fight 25 Zubats and get frustrated

8) The Pok?mon I changed them with I went through about 17 of them to make sure there evolutionary moves learned by level up were much steeper meaning they learned advanced attacks early so you have to really fight through each battle

(For example moves like Tackle, growl, light screen, protect, tail whip, leer, reflect, have been replaced with real attacks that do damage like bite thunder punch fire punch Toxic and hyper beam take down as going to be often seen early on in the game. You will actually get whipped out for once. )

9 )Team magmas pokemon have also been replaced and I nicknamed another faction
    leaf green so I wouldn't run out of pokemon change ideas. So some of team magma s guys and girls are leafgreen and have grass pokemon stronger and better than zubats.

10) Elite 4 names have been changed, I gave them stronger pokemon and steeper attacks like the gym leaders.

11) elite 4 have higher level pokemon with better attacks, fire, grass, dragon, ice/water then All Legendary pokemon on the last guy the 5th person battle.

12) He has Mewtwo overpowed with no weakness he is dark phychic type along with 5 other legendary pokemon levels range through the elite 4 from 50 up to 90

13) I have made changes to types in order to create better and harder pokemon to beat and use in battle.

14) My idea was a N64 pokemon stadium 1 experience in a game boy advanced pokemon game.

15) Modified starters attacks attack learned through level up have been modified to suit the greater challenge of this game.

My idea was for you to have 3 or 6 starters of your choosing
    not legendary and they must have 3 evolutionary stages
    in order to take on the challenge of this game.
    But I don't have to ability to implement such a change.

So my game would have rules requiring you to implement gameshark cheats and catch 3 or 6 pokemon of your choosing at the beginning of the game counting your starter
    Just suggestion you don't have to. You could catch some wilds I modified if you wan and still make it. But you will have a more enjoyable experience I believe choosing a team then going out for battle. Not just one pokemon but a team that will support each other witch you will need early on to win.

16) Wild pokemon early on will frustrate you because I made sure they know toxic and bite instead of poisen sting tackle etc Bug pokemon will bite and poisen you a lot and you will have to run back to the poke center often in this game. Slowing you down more than other games in the beginning that let you grow with ease. Wild pokemon know advanced attacks.

17) Evolutionary Moves learned by level up have been changed on many of the gen 1 and 2 pokemon
    learning better Attacks earlier

18) Battle frontier has not been changed unless you face a gym leader or rematch

19)Rival left unchanged because all changes failed to work properly

20)Another rule to make the game harder would fight gym leaders with equal number of pokemon 3 against 3, 4 against 4 ,5 against 5 unless severely underleveled.

I don't want to give away any other changes

Help me upload this game if it sounds like fun so someone can test it and play it.

20) Magnikarps are deadly beware

Last edited:

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
    Years
  • You can't uload links here. But if you create a patch of your rom hack you can use sites like Mediafire, Dropbox or even Pokecommunity's attachment

Back