• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with Uploading Pics

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2013
    So, I just made my first ever custom sprites (yay me :D), and I have them saved on a word document. I wanna know, how do I upload the images (two of them) to the site, as I wanna see what others think and if they can give me tips to do better next time.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2013
    Tres bien, merci Monsieur Crossaint avec Salami! Tu es brilliant comme un poisson.

And a big one at that.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well, you can't post images here yet until you have 15 posts (idk if you knew that yet but if you didn't then well yeah). So if you have 15 you can use those image hosting sites. Until then you can just post them as links or use attachments.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Well, you can't post images here yet until you have 15 posts (idk if you knew that yet but if you didn't then well yeah). So if you have 15 you can use those image hosting sites. Until then you can just post them as links, or use attachments.

New users can't post links either until 15 posts iirc. So best way to post pictures without 15 posts is via attachments. But getting those 15 posts + using a different host for your own image will not only let you post these images, it will also help PC to a certain degree.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2013
    I knew of the 15 post rule, and yeah I'll get there eventually lol, but thanks for the suggestions all you guys. MUCH LUFF

Back