• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Help with warps

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2024
    Hey guys, I have a quick question, and if anyone could help me that would be great.

So basically I tried making a new warp from an area to a new cave that I made. When I enter the cave, it works totally fine but then I can't exit. I have a warp set up at the cave entrance on the outside, and at the cave exit on the inside. I don't understand why I can't leave the cave. Thoughts?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2023
    You don't have the right tile under the warp. There are 3 tiles for the inside of caves for warps. One to warp to the right, one to the left, and one down. You need to find the right one for how you want to get out. I had this same problem before.

Back