• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Help!!!!!!!!!

Dark Dragonite

Vote for me!!
Years
    • Age 20
    • PC
    • Seen Jul 29, 2005
    My action replay did not work okay mine came with Fr codes in it so I tried to use the encounter code and no matter what pokemon I chose All that appeared was wild sunfloara.[please don't tell me to put this in the simple Q's fourom becuase I posted something over a week ago and I got no anser Tries to sound polite.]

Vash26

Eon Crazy
    Years
    • Age 35
    • TN
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    The same thing happened to me, its making me mad, I cant seem to get mine to work. GRRR I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

(I really wanted a ninetales in the first field of tall grass)

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • whell i use a emulator and that happens to me too the same pokemon keeps on comming
    I just remove the cheat, close the emulator the open it again and norma pokemon!!

Dont know if it'll work on a real gameboy adv

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Why'd you put it in Simple Questions? This goes in the Codes Thread, smart one.

Maybe you left the Sunflora or some other Pokemon code on? Scroll down the list and turn off all the codes except the one you want. Make sure only one code is on besides the (M) code.

Dark Dragonite

Vote for me!!
    Years
    • Age 20
    • PC
    • Seen Jul 29, 2005
    Well first it is an actionreplay and da codes I,m talking about are built in to the machine grrrrrrrr I want a refund!!!!

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    ppl... that's why using codes and cheats are bad for your health (physical and mental XD XD XD) just play your games without cheats and anything in neat order and anything bad will not happen... i can't get a deoxys ('cause i don't live in USA) nor a Lugia nor a Celebi and i don't use cheats to get them

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Just install ActionReplayGBX onto your computer. Plug in the USB cord that came with the AR into the AR, and into the computer, and you can edit codes/ download new codes, and even update the version of your Action Replay

Back