• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Help

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2005
    Is there any way to get a beldum/metang/metagross? i've been looking for one and i can't seem to find a way to get my hands on one.

Dark Dragonite

Vote for me!!
    Years
    • Age 20
    • PC
    • Seen Jul 29, 2005
    Yes after you beat the pokemon leage go to mossdeapcity.then go to stevens house and there will be a pokeball on the table containing beldom.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    mossdeep city is only in ruby/sapphire. you can trade one over when you find it there, I suppose. I don't think it can be found in FR/LG, someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    do you have colosseum? you can catch Metagross there, pass it to FR/LG and breed it with a Ditto and you get a Beldum egg

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    nope you would need a gameshark, action replay or a exploder to get it with just FR/LG

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2005
    foshow

hey, everybody that's having problems trading from fr/lg to ruby/saphire; even do you are alowed to trade from game to game you cant until you beat the sevii islands mission and you give the ruby and saphire slab to the old man on island 1.

i have no idea on how to do that because i can't find them anywhere, so if anyone knows...please post

if i find a way i'll post it

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    JackNemesis said:
    hey, everybody that's having problems trading from fr/lg to ruby/saphire; even do you are alowed to trade from game to game you cant until you beat the sevii islands mission and you give the ruby and saphire slab to the old man on island 1.

i have no idea on how to do that because i can't find them anywhere, so if anyone knows...please post

if i find a way i'll post it

try looking in the FAQ... it's stickied at the top >>

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    FoosLikeASin said:
    Is there any way to get a beldum/metang/metagross? i've been looking for one and i can't seem to find a way to get my hands on one.

Huh, isn't beldum your starting pokemon?

Back