• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey Guys! So I never really posted in A&D before So Mind the nooby Thread..
    I hope this doesn't break any rules
    So I've seen these Bar sorts of things in peoples Signatures and I've heard they are made by CSS And I dont know anything about CSS So I would like it if Someone could make me one?

And The people whos Signatures i took screenies of..I hope you guys dont mind Im just trying to explain it..If you have a problem Kindly Pm Me and Ill take em down

ixEa7SkDotmKvtBTHBjfnC1lZnz_k9tVmvsru5ELyHalBW3a_AjCRYXfwxcMKHMjjVgNBPc=s149

qlqbg1otVnjzzqQ4S9ZYh_mxcZ8R7qgsB7JZBXrvni_u6jNHy2FI3r10szdB-uaZwlGtC4Q=s144

00yhnZ8786EzUN1JomGBAF74gC4D1uWxY7bO9ewHCyIKl4vGJ6-bKDXmhExGdvcUPn5SUAY=s170

Sorry If the file sizes are a lil too small

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! I'm not sure if this thread belongs in A&D, so I am going to close it.. but I'll give you a hand so you don't need to look all around or anything. :)

First, the thing you want to go is have an image. Let's, for the sake of example, pretend you choose the below image.

Second, you want to make a bar at the bottom. This is made by using...
    SIGIMG-1.png

Wonderful CSS that coordinates with the length/color of the artwork

Spoiler:

From there, you change the background-color, font, text, and color to fit whatever you want! You can also change things like opacity, but that's getting pretty complicated. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me so I can help out! n_n;

I hope this answered your question.
    Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back